Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One Week Until I Fly to Thailand

In Less Than one Week I Will be on My Way to Thailand

I am amazed and humbled as funding for my trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand has begun to be supplied in several ways, and through many different people. What generous people God has raised up to join with me in fighting human trafficking!

I have also been amazed at the connections I have been able to make, meeting people who share a passion for combating modern slavery around the world. What an encouragement it is to know that there are people in many different places with different skills and abilities, but all engaged in the same goal - setting free those who are kept against their will.

I can't tell you how excited I am to get to Chiang Mai. I am looking forward to the opportunities and adventures that await me in the coming months.

With just a week to go, I am working at getting all the little details together - funding, gear, paperwork, and lots of other little things that would be good to do before leaving the country for over half a year!

But I can enthusiastically say that nothing is keeping me from going to Thailand, I have all the 'important' details together! My plane ticket and visa are paid for, and I have saved some money for the first few months of rent/expenses. If you are interested in supporting the work I'll be doing with Stop Slavery and keeping me in Thailand, visit How to Join in Support.

I am looking forward to sharing on here the adventures I'll find in Chiang Mai, and some pictures of the unique things I'm sure to find. Leave a comment if you have thoughts or questions. Visit the Contact Me page if you want to contact me more privately through email. You can also sign up for email updates at the bottom of the right sidebar.

Thank you for all your support, prayers and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment