Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tickets and Visa for Thailand

Visa is in the Mail!

I am excited to share that I got plane tickets to Chiang Mai last week, and sent my visa application off earlier this week.

Two steps closer to Thailand and working with Stop Slavery!

The visa application will now be approved and returned to me, hopefully in the next 2 weeks. Prayer that it goes smoothly would be appreciated!

The plane ticket and visa cost just under $1800 altogether, which was over a hundred dollars less than I budgeted, which is great. But I am still in need of individuals willing to partner with me in doing something to stop human trafficking, both in prayer and in support. If you would like partner with me, or learn more about it, just visit How To Join In Support.

The plane flight will leave Mobile, Alabama, stop in Atlanta, then Seoul, South Korea, and finally arrive in Chiang Mai, Thailand 28 hours later.

Here is a picture to give you an idea of the flight path:
peter vanosdall
Flight Plan for my Trip to Thailand - Flying halfway 'round the World

I am getting more excited everyday for this opportunity to combat injustice, and help the Stop Slavery organization become more effective in its role of funding and developing anti-trafficking operations.

I don't know all of what I'll be doing, but I know that everyday I am in Thailand will be a new chance to make a difference and make progress in ending slavery.

Thanks for stopping by and reading, and visit again soon when I post my thoughts on injustice in the world, and what we as individuals can do about it.

Leave a comment with your thoughts or questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment