Thursday, June 27, 2013

First post - Getting Underway

It's been slow going at first

I have felt that going to Thailand to work with Stop Slavery is what I should do, for the last few months, but I have been slow to actually make progress in that direction.

But perhaps I am reaching the top of a wave, and will accelerate down the other side, that's my goal anyway!

So, welcome to my blog that will be covering my adventure to Chiang Mai, Thialand where I will be working with the Stop Slavery mission agency to fight human trafficking.

I will be posting more information and news updates in the near future, so stay tuned for that!

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to browse through the pages located at the top to learn more about what I am doing, and how you can even help.

No comments:

Post a Comment